We're taking orders for the large Club patches; we need 18 orders and payment to place an order. They are $37 each. I have one order at this time. It will take about 4 weeks for them to get here once the order is placed. Also anyone desiring club cup orders just let me know and I'll put them on order and will have them at the next meeting after the end of that month. They are $18 each.
Contact Don, KL7JFT email@example.com
We also have club stickers and patches for sale These are $5 each
Ray has a 30 Foot tilt over tower for $300 and an Arrow II antenna with mounting bracket for $150. They must be sold as a set. Please contact Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently purchased a Palstar Tuner AT4K for about $900.00 plus shipping fro DXEngineering . I should have had some forethought as I have just purchased the package that contains both the tuner and matching amplifier from Elecraft. I would sell the Palstar tuner for $700.00 It is an easy tuner to operate and is in new and excellent condition. I doubt if I have had it on line more than 2 weeks and just sent the warranty card in. I was looking for an amplifier when I found the Elecraft products. They come complete assembled or in a kit. I bought the matching pair.
Should you run across anyone that might want a great unit please have them call me at 907-733-0014.
Thanks and 73’s
Don Craig N0SUB
The KL7AIR Club has the following for Sale
- Kenwood TS-930 HF Radio older radio in good working order. $400 to a club
- Kenwood TL-922A 1.2kw Tube Amp wired for 220vac.
$600 to a club member.
- Icom UHF Monoband Mobile Radio.
$75 to a club member.
- Old Harris Floor Model Amp needing some TLC. This is a 1kw minimum Tube
amplifier. Very Heavy amp with internal power supply. Set up for Hi
$350 or best offer.
Anything still unsold will be for sale the the MARA Hamfest in May.
All proceeds go back into the club coffers for routine expenses and or
Ron Keech, KL7YK
907 349 2442
Station Manager, JBER Radio Club
President, Elmendorf Amateur Radio Society Trustee for KL7AIR/KL7USA
Military Recreation Call Signs State Director, Alaska Army MARS ARRL
Emergency Coordinator South Central Alaska
Jeannine- WL7CKE and JC- WL7CQZ
- DX-A Quarter Wave Twin Sloper Antenna…. Never used. …$75
- Kenwood TS-570s Hf+6 meters Transceiver. $750
- Icom V-8000 2 Meter Mobile Transceiver $130
- Icom IC-2100 2 Meter Mobile Transceiver $120
- Model DCI 146-H 2 meter band pass filter $125
- MFJ-1270c TNC $60
- Kenwood TR-7950 2 Meter Transceiver $90
- Mirage B5018 2 Meter Amplifier $150
- RF concepts RFC 2-417 2 Meter Transceiver $135
Jeannine will also consider ‘best offers’.
Please contact her at 488-9752 and ask for her.